Outdoor Cannabis Seeds
TrilogeneOriginal price $30.00 - Original price $4,320.00Original price$30.00 - $4,320.00$30.00 - $4,320.00Total Price: $30.00| /
Parent Strains: Superwoman TBC #3 x Ultra Violet Cannabinoid Profile: CBD Dominant Hybrid Potential CBD:THC Ratio: 33:1 *Pre-Harvest CBD: 8.9 %, TH...View full detailsTrilogeneOriginal price $30.00 - Original price $4,320.00Original price$30.00 - $4,320.00$30.00 - $4,320.00Total Price: $30.00| /
Parent Strains: Superwoman TBC #3 x Sweet Wife Cannabinoid Profile: CBD Dominant Hybrid Potential CBD:THC Ratio: 30:1 *Pre-Harvest CBD: 8.7%, THC: ...View full detailsTrilogeneOriginal price $30.00 - Original price $4,320.00Original price$30.00 - $4,320.00$30.00 - $4,320.00Total Price: $30.00| /
Parent Strains: #5 x #5 Cannabinoid Profile: CBD Dominant Hybrid Potential CBD:THC Ratio: 38:1 *Pre-Harvest CBD: 8.6%, THC: 0.2% *Post-Harvest CBD:...View full details
Outdoor Cannabis Seeds
Looking for high-quality outdoor cannabis seeds for sale? Trilogene Seeds has you covered. We offer a huge selection of marijuana seeds bred specifically to be grown outdoors with Mother Nature herself.
Whether you’re interested in outdoor feminized seeds, photoperiod outdoor cannabis seeds, or even outdoor autoflowering seed options, our online store has what you need and more.
What Are Outdoor Cannabis Seeds?
Outdoor marijuana seeds are varieties of cannabis seeds that are specially bred to thrive in an outdoor environment.
These unique types of seeds are able to better withstand natural elements such as weather conditions, pests, and even diseases that you may have to deal with when growing outdoors. Indoor-grown seeds, on the other hand, wouldn’t be able to handle these conditions as well, as they aren’t bred for these environments.
When you buy outdoor cannabis seeds and start your grow process outside, you’re able to harness the full potential of your plants under the beauty of Mother Nature’s natural sunlight! What more could you ask for?
You can find the best outdoor weed seeds in tons of different varieties, as well. If you have a specific strain you’ve been dying to grow outside — or if you’re simply looking for feminized outdoor seeds — there’s something for every grower on the market. Especially when you shop with Triologene Seeds!
Why Buy Outdoor Marijuana Seeds?
A farmer may choose to buy outdoor seeds over indoor seeds because, well, they’re growing their plants outside! But, this is likely because outdoor cannabis plant cultivation brings about plenty of benefits that the average grower will find appealing.
Here are just a few reasons why someone may choose to buy outdoor marijuana seeds and indulge in an outdoor grow setup.
Outdoor Growing is Cost-Effective
As a whole, outdoor growing is going to be much more cost-effective than indoor growing. Indoor grow setups require expensive equipment and technology (most of the time), while outdoor growing relies primarily on natural elements like the sun. This can significantly reduce overall energy consumption — and the costs that come with it.
By using the sun instead of artificial lighting, outdoor growers can cultivate their plants with much less financial investment, making it a good option for anyone who is on a bit of a budget.
Growing outdoor cannabis seeds allows you to be a bit more environmentally friendly and sustainable.
By using natural resources including sun, water, and fresh air, outdoor growers are able to minimize their ecological footprint while still cultivating the plants we all know and love.
Outdoor growing helps to reduce overall energy consumption and even the reliance on synthetic fertilizers, all of which help to create a more environmentally friendly cultivation process. And, in this day and age, that’s something we should all strive for.
Larger Yield Potential
When you grow cannabis outdoors, you give yourself ample space for your plants to grow outdoors and flourish. This can help result in larger yield potentials overall.
If your seeds have unrestricted root growth and abundant natural light — like when grown outside — these cannabis plants are able to reach their full genetic potential. This helps them produce robust harvests that you (and your buyers) will appreciate.
Essentially, the larger size of outdoor cannabis plants allows for better bud development, which can lead to substantial yields compared to those grown in much smaller indoor spaces.
More Robust Terpene and Flavor Profile
Many people find that outdoor cannabis seeds grow up to have a better, more robust terpene and flavor profile.
The environmental factors and natural conditions that the plants encounter during outdoor cultivation appear to help create a more diverse terpene profile, creating bright, aromatic flavors and scents. This has to do with exposure to fresh air, sunlight, soil and its nutrients, and even the plant’s longer growth cycle.
Types of Outdoor Marijuana Seeds for Sale
You can find all types of outdoor marijuana seeds for sale depending on what kind of grow you’re looking to have. Each type of seed offers unique traits and benefits.
Below, we’ve broken down three of the most popular types of outdoor marijuana seeds: cannabis autoflower seeds outdoor, outdoor feminized seeds, and photoperiod outdoor cannabis seeds.
Cannabis Autoflower Seeds Outdoor
While photoperiod seeds tend to be the go-to for outdoor growers, many have found success thanks to the ease and resilience of autoflower seeds.
Autoflower seeds are designed to automatically transition from the vegetative stage to the flowering stage — regardless of the light cycle happening above them.
These types of seeds tend to produce flowers that are most compact and small in stature, but they’re also very resilient. These strains tend to exhibit a high resistance to certain pests, diseases, and even weather conditions.
Their strength combined with the ease of growth makes cannabis autoflower seeds outdoor quite appealing to all different types of cultivators.
Outdoor Feminized Seeds
Another popular type of cannabis seed is outdoor feminized seeds. These seeds are bred to produce only female plants, helping to ensure a much higher probability of growing high-quality bud-producing plants.
Male cannabis plants don’t grow buds at all; instead, they grow something called pollen sacs. These pollen sacs, when grown near female plants, can cross-contaminate the plants, affecting the efficacy and potency of the female plants.
Because of this, many growers opt to buy feminized seeds to avoid having to keep an out for any unruly males. Plus, outdoor feminized seeds tend to produce uniform plants with pretty consistent characteristics. This includes growth patterns, cannabinoid profiles, terpene profiles, and more.
Photoperiod Outdoor Cannabis Seeds
Photoperiod outdoor cannabis seeds will follow the natural light cycle of the sun, relying on the changing of seasons to trigger the coveted flowering stage.
Since you’re already growing your plants under the mercy of Mother Nature, outdoor growers tend to opt for these photoperiod seeds to make for an easier, more natural harvest. These types of seeds are great at adapting to local climates, too.
In general, photoperiod cannabis strains offer great genetic potential, as they offer a wide array of appealing traits like flavors, aromas, cannabinoids, and even growth patterns. Those who grow these plants outdoor get to explore and witness the unique characteristics that come from strains when grown from the natural light cycle.
What to Look For When Buying the Best Outdoor Cannabis Seeds
If you’re wanting to buy the best outdoor cannabis seeds for you and your outside grow setup, there are certain characteristics that are quite desirable and help ensure a more successful cultivation.
Here are just a few key traits to look for when choosing the best outdoor cannabis seeds US or anywhere else around the globe:
- Mold and Pest Resistance - Since growing cannabis outdoors exposes plants to the elements, including pests and mold, you want to keep an eye out for strains that have been bred to have resistance to these factors.
- Photoperiod Varieties - Typically, outdoor growers are going to want to seek outdoor photoperiod cannabis seeds. This is because you’re subjecting the plants to the light cycles of the sun, and photoperiod plants will respond best to the changing seasons.
- Size and Structure - Make sure to consider the size and structure of the plants you’re going to grow when choosing outdoor marijuana seeds. You should look for strains that are known for having strong branches, vigorous growth, and sturdy stature, as these factors are ideal for outdoor cultivation.
- Resilience - In general, outdoor cannabis seeds need to demonstrate strong resistance to common outdoor challenges. This includes things like pests, diseases, and even temperature fluctuations. Try to find strains with robust genetics, as these are more likely to thrive in such conditions.
It’s worth noting that not all outdoor weed seeds are going to possess every one of these characteristics. Also, priorities may vary depending on your personal preference and growing conditions.
How to Grow Outdoor Cannabis Seeds
If you’ve never grown outdoor cannabis seeds before, there are a few things you should keep in mind. We’ve created a quick list to help you get started.
- Select the Right Seeds for You: When growing cannabis outside, it’s crucial to buy seeds that are designed for outdoor environments. More than that, they should be suitable for your desired cultivation outcomes, considering things like flavor and cannabinoid profile, as well as resilience.
- Germination: After getting your outdoor marijuana seeds, it’s time to germinate. You can do this in various ways, including the paper towel method or just planting your seedling directly into a starter tray. No matter what, ensure your seed is kept in a warm, moist environment.
- Site Selection: Time to choose your ideal outdoor location! This spot should give your plants ample sunlight, good drainage, and potential protection from any strong winds.
- Planting: Once your seed has germinated, and you’ve prepared your soil or growing medium, it’s time to transplant them. Dig deep holes that are wide enough to accommodate the root ball of the soil.
- Watering: Make sure to keep up with your plants watering schedules as they grow. Do not overwater or allow your plants to dry out completely, as this can harm their growth process.
- Pruning: As your plants grow and enter the vegetative state, they are going to start sprouting a lot of leaves. Eventually, you will need to start training and pruning your plants to help maximize light exposure and airflow.
- Harvesting: After your plants have exited the vegetative stage and gone through flowering, they are ready to be harvested. You can tell it is harvest time when the plant’s pistils have matured and there is a clear trichome presence. Usually, photoperiod outdoor cannabis seeds will be ready for harvesting around the late summer or early fall.
- Drying and Curing: Finally, after all this time and all your months of watching the plants grow, it is time to dry and cure them. Make sure to dry the buds in a dark, well-ventilated space that has optimum humidity levels. After they’ve been dried, cure them by storing them in airtight containers. Make sure to open the container periodically.
It’s important to remember that specific growing techniques and even times will vary based on your preferences, location, and even climate. So, do extensive research on cannabis cultivation in your area before getting started to ensure you grow the best outdoor cannabis seeds as possible.
Where to Buy The Best Outdoor Cannabis Seeds For Sale
If you’re wanting to get your hands on the best outdoor marijuana seeds for sale, look no further than Triologene Seeds.
At Trilogene Seeds, we offer a great selection of high-quality outdoor cannabis seeds for sale in whatever type or strain you’re most interested in. We price our seeds for sale at low prices, allowing people of all budgets to buy outdoor marijuana seeds of their dreams.
Ready to start your outdoor grow? Pick out your ideal outdoor cannabis seeds from our site today.Sort by
What is the best cannabis seed to grow outside?The most suitable for outdoor cultivation is Orange Sunrise, as it contains CBD-Indica Dominant Hybrid. But you can also try other hemp varieties that grow well outside in the sun, such as Auto Alpha, Ultra Pink, and Red Robin.
Is there a difference between indoor and outdoor cannabis seeds?Cannabis seeds that grow better outdoors are usually less demanding on environmental conditions, stronger, and easier to care for, while cannabis seeds grown indoors are more susceptible to pests, mold, and disease, and more demanding on growing conditions.
Is cannabis hard to grow outside?It depends on the type of hemp variety, its strength, resistance to weather conditions, and proper care. But usually growing outdoors provides more space, and plants get more natural water and sun. But do not forget about pests and fungi, which you need to get rid of.
Can you grow feminized cannabis seeds outdoors?Of course, there is a type of feminized cannabis seed that grows better outdoors. At Trilogene Seeds, you will find many varieties of feminized cannabis seeds that grow well outdoors, require less maintenance, and produce high yields like Auto Magik, Red Robin, Sweet Rainbow, or Lucky Lucy.
What Are Outdoor Cannabis Seeds?Outdoor marijuana seeds are varieties of cannabis seeds that are specially bred to thrive in an outdoor environment. These unique types of seeds are able to better withstand natural elements such as weather conditions, pests, and even diseases that you may have to deal with when growing outdoors.
Why Buy Outdoor Marijuana Seeds?A farmer may choose to buy outdoor seeds over indoor seeds because, well, they’re growing their plants outside! But, this is likely because outdoor cannabis plant cultivation brings about plenty of benefits that the average grower will find appealing.
Where to Buy The Best Outdoor Cannabis Seeds?At Trilogene Seeds, we offer a great selection of high-quality outdoor cannabis seeds for sale in whatever type or strain you’re most interested in. We price our seeds for sale at low prices, allowing people of all budgets to buy the outdoor marijuana seeds of their dreams.
How to correctly select the Best Outdoor Cannabis Seeds?In order to choose high-quality hemp seeds for outdoor cultivation, you should pay attention to the following parameters, which help ensure a more successful growing: Mold and Pest Resistance, Photoperiod Varieties, Size, Structure, and Resilience.
Added to your cart:** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **
ARE YOU 21+ YEARS OLD?
STAY UP TO DATE
Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.